After 13 games, the Utah Jazz is sitting on a 9-4 record. Thus far the team has outperformed my expectations and I had some thoughts about that. I wanted to throw out some questions to Jazz Nation and see what you all think and get an idea of how you are feeling about your Utah Jazz so far this season.
1. At 9-4, how does the Jazz record compare to where you thought it would be after 13 games
- Right on pace
- Ahead of where you thought they would be
- Behind where you thought they would be
2. Where do you see the Jazz record after they hit 30 games (February 19 @ Houston)?
3. Do you prefer the new style Jazz or the old school version?
- I prefer the new Corbin-led Jazz
- I prefer the old school Sloan-led Jazz
Leave your thoughts in the comment section.