We wanted to try something a little different as this off-season is getting underway. We asked ten questions of some of our Cougar contributors about the state of the BYU football program as well as what they say in 2012 and hope to see in 2013.
We will post one question with each response every day for the next ten weekdays. Make sure to check in every day to get your BYU Cougars update from our roundtable of Cougar faithful.
- Before BYU ever kicked off against Washington State this season, what was your #1 expectation for this season and how did the team fare against it?
- Now that the bowl game is over, describe your feelings about this football team in 2012.
- What was the biggest positive surprise for you with this team this season?
- What was the biggest letdown with this team for you this season?
- Lets talk about the offense:
- Lets talk about the defense:
- Lets talk about coaching:
- If you held all the cards and had the power to choose one way or the other, would you choose independence or conference alignment? Why?
- Other than quarterback, what is the most impactful position the team needs to fill with a new face in 2013? And who will be the quarterback in 2013?
- 2013 appears to be the best schedule and simultaneously, one of the toughest ever for a BYU football team. Is BYU better than a 7-5 team in 2013?